Diving with Liquid Blue, where should I stay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrotheaddiver:
Where are you staying. If I can I will leave a message at the desk for you when I know what I am doing in Coz.

Harro10:
Parrotheaddiver:
Where are you staying. If I can I will leave a message at the desk for you when I know what I am doing in Coz.

We are staying at the Hotel Cozumel right down the road from you toward town. We wanted to stay at the Caribe Blu but the price through Funjet was just too good to pass up and the do not offer that hotel on their plan.

We can start a new thread on this when it gets closer to time to go and see if others are going at that time. I guess we kinda hijacked this thread.
Ann

Yes it appears that we did.
Looking forward to Coz.

Booked with Caribe Blu for 1 week- $475.00 including tax.
2 Tickets from Fort Walton Beach, Fl. to Coz $500 each
5 Days of diving with Liquid Blue Dives $800 total
Value of advice from Doc and the rest of you--Priceless.

Thanks, cant wait to get there.

lasnyder:
Booked with Caribe Blu for 1 week- $475.00 including tax.
2 Tickets from Fort Walton Beach, Fl. to Coz $500 each
5 Days of diving with Liquid Blue Dives $800 total
Value of advice from Doc and the rest of you--Priceless.

Thanks, cant wait to get there.

When are you going? Is the rate at the hotel for 6-7 nights? Our next trip we are planning on staying there.

lasnyder:
We don't mind taking a taxi to town or walking there, however when it comes to being picked up for the diving I want that as effortless as possible. Would like to be able to do a little snorkeling from shore, and want a room that has a view of the water. Sounds like caribe blue will do the trick.

Check out Casa Del Mar. We were trying to decide between there and Vista Del Mar. My friends stayed at Casa Del Mar and said it was great. Dive ops pick you up right at their dock. They have a nice little beach are that looks like you could do some snoreling from (from the pictures). We ultimately chose Vista Del Mar because we didn't want to taxi into town. But it's not a long or expensive taxi ride from Casa Del Mar. They're just a few miles south of town.

czdiver:
Check out Casa Del Mar. We were trying to decide between there and Vista Del Mar. My friends stayed at Casa Del Mar and said it was great. Dive ops pick you up right at their dock. They have a nice little beach are that looks like you could do some snoreling from (from the pictures). We ultimately chose Vista Del Mar because we didn't want to taxi into town. But it's not a long or expensive taxi ride from Casa Del Mar. They're just a few miles south of town.

Do you relaize that this thread was from 2004?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom