Diving with Papa Hogs @ Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MentalMarine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
WOOHOO AM I PUMPED!!! 6 MORE DAYS!
I am leaving for Mexico for my wedding...and yes some diving! I plan on diving with Papa Hogs, I have yet to get my 4 open water dives to finish up my course which is what I plan on doing and a little more if I can get the soon to be wifey to join in. I have used a lot of the recommendations for the forum picking the dive op, you guys rock! Without this forum I dont know what I would have done! I am from Columbus, Ohio and it just got cold...in time for me to get outa here!!!!! I will give a report once I get back!
:jump013:

I have been diving with Papa Hogs for almost 15 years and have never had a bad experience. Mike and Margaret, the owners, are wonderful people and will do most anything within reason to accomodate. They have arranged a boat for as little as 2 or 3 divers almost at the spur of the moment on more than one occassion. Enjoy.

Papa Hog's rocks! try to get Rosendo as your DM. Ive known him since 1980...he checked out my gal in August...be sure and tell him Jeff said hi from Dallas. Also be sure and check out Mike's private cuban cigar locker....yummy! :) Wash

I have heard so much positive feedback for this dive op, I cant wait!!! I'll say hello for ya Jeff! It's kinda funny...I was born in 1980...no pun intended :)

MentalMarine:
I have heard so much positive feedback for this dive op, I cant wait!!! I'll say hello for ya Jeff! It's kinda funny...I was born in 1980...no pun intended :)

Feeling kind of old...

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Will be using Papa Hogs for the third time in a year in January. Great folks, and great food and drink at the restaurant after the dive.

Back
Top Bottom