Diving with the KPP (pictures)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
wow those are some great looking pumpkins, I wish I could have been there to see them in person.

Thanks I wish I carved one lol. It's too bad you could not make it out today.

Yeah I should have gone diving today, but atleast I get to tomorrow. I am meeting up with Rachel (aka. biscuit7) at Blue Springs in Indiana.cna't wait its been too long since I got wet...i think two weeks now.

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...
Ber Rabbit
Man...everytime I see one of her pics, I think...why does this need a title....I do not think I have ever not been able to pick her out of a group of divers on a crappy day :wink:

Anyway, the pumpkins looked pretty cool....I enjoyed my day with the fam, it was nice enough to get out and do something with the little one and the wife....

Your pics look awsome, ZoCrowes255! Oh, well, I am the rookie of everything. :baby: After looking at your pics, I was wondering if I should post the pics I took from the pumkin carving dives. :embarr:

There are 36 pics taken by my camera, I put them on my homepage ( http://www.wright.edu/~ruohong.liang/diving_photos.htm ) instead of attching them here.

My apologizes, everyone, my clumsy bouyance control is to blame if the pics are blurry / out of focus. :bonk:

longbow once bubbled...
Your pics look awsome, ZoCrowes255! Oh, well, I am the rookie of everything. :baby: After looking at your pics, I was wondering if I should post the pics I took from the pumkin carving dives. :embarr:

There are 36 pics taken by my camera, I put them on my homepage ( http://www.wright.edu/~ruohong.liang/diving_photos.htm ) instead of attching them here.

My apologizes, everyone, my clumsy bouyance control is to blame if the pics are blurry / out of focus. :bonk:

Don't be so hard on yourself! You all did great and the pictures look good too! Almost all good underwater photographers (which I am not one of lol) will tell you that for every good picture you get there will be 10 you don't like. Like everything it comes with practice.

You are a great diver and I will dive with you anytime!

BTW you have better buoyancy control than some divers I have seen who have been diving for more than decade.

you found scubaboard longbow. I checked out the pics on your website. Thanks for posting them, my family was interested in seeing what the UW pumpkin carving was all about.

Look forward to diving with you in the future.

jbd once bubbled...
you found scubaboard longbow. I checked out the pics on your website. Thanks for posting them, my family was interested in seeing what the UW pumpkin carving was all about.

Look forward to diving with you in the future.

Im glad to see you're connected again Jim. Get that leaky drysuit situation worked out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom