Diving with the KPP (pictures)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

right boot pretty much taken care of. Will try to find the leak in the right sleeve next week when I get back from Bowling Green.

Probably do a dive in Lake Carnico to test it.

I can't beleive you are still diving wet in that drysuit. It was leaking back in May when i say you last.

Atleast I know its not me causing the leaks since Rachel didn't have any on Monday at Blue Springs. I was getting worried since everyone I got in the water with that had a drysuit came out wet until now.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Man...everytime I see one of her pics, I think...why does this need a title....I do not think I have ever not been able to pick her out of a group of divers on a crappy day :wink:

Hey, I resemble that remark! I may look like a dork with all those colors but my students and buddies never end up with a different group when we get into a mob even when the vis is bad :D Even my parents and non-diving friends can pick me out in pictures and videos.

ZoCrowes:
It was great to meet you! Thanks for posting the pics, hopefully I wasn't as vertical as I look in that picture :) Stupid drysuit! I just can't seem to get the hang of that thing.

Cstreu:
As one of your "soaked in a drysuit" victims I have to tell you that mine was leaking this weekend too even without you there. Guess it wasn't your fault after all :)

Longbow:
Glad to see you on the board! This is a cool place to hang out and get TONS of diving information.

Ber :bunny:

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...

Longbow:
Glad to see you on the board! This is a cool place to hang out and get TONS of diving information.
Longbow -

I have no idea who you are...but if you were hanging out with this group...beware...it might lead to some sort of nitrogen on-gassing addiction or something along those lines.

I'm sad I wasn;t able to make it down there for the carvin....but I did get to dive this past weekend, even if it was for only 1 40 minute dive...

Lesson learned this past weekend: While Jet fins might be excellent fins for diving, if they are too small...the foot cramp developed is one major PITA!!!

Check out this winner at the quarry.....

Longbow -

I have no idea who you are...but if you were hanging out with this group...beware...it might lead to some sort of nitrogen on-gassing addiction or something along those lines.

Where were you when I took the open water class? Too bad your warning comes too late. Whatever that is, I am alrady addicted. :nuts:

Too all who were in the white star quarry yesterday, here are some pics to prove that you were there in the cold wind.

http://www.wright.edu/~ruohong.liang/2003whitestar.htm

Longbow

longbow once bubbled...

Too all who were in the white star quarry yesterday, here are some pics to prove that you were there in the cold wind.
Whew....that was a close one...good thing you got my better side...

Nice u/w shots BTW....what camera are you using?

longbow once bubbled...

Where were you when I took the open water class? Too bad your warning comes too late. Whatever that is, I am alrady addicted. :nuts:

http://www.wright.edu/~ruohong.liang/2003whitestar.htm

Longbow

Those came out GREAT!! Keep up the good work!

Whew....that was a close one...good thing you got my better side...

Nice u/w shots BTW....what camera are you using?

Big-t, my apologizes that only your better side is shown. But, hey, you are the one who is always shy away from the camera. Besides, it IS your better side. :tease: Any gal here care to comment on that?

Thanks, CoCrowes255. What you really like must be the 5Mega Pixels resolution. It's a Canon S50 with WP-DC300 U/W housing. I bought this camera because of the housing actually. It's the cheapest digital camera U/W housing I can find at the moment ($169 @ Amazon). Then I looked at what digital cameras it can fit. Since there's not much difference in price between S45 and S50. I went for the 5Mega Pixel one. The housing rates only 100 feet U/W though.

Longbow

longbow once bubbled...

The housing rates only 100 feet U/W though.
I have no doubt you got my better side longbow...and probably for the best anyway :haha:

As for the housing...what you might want to do is take the housing with you on a dive without the camera, and see how deep you can go before it floods....you might be surprised to find that the housing is good only to 60'. I would hate to see you lose that nice camera due to something you can easily prevent.

Also, you might want to take notice as to wether or not the housing with the camera is positive or negative (I'm sure you know by now), but keep that in mind when you are diving...especially at gilboa...where if you drop it, it can go a long way down......

just food for though.

l8r
-T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom