Do you find underwater photography addicting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhh....... P.S You are going to go broke !!

You have the first stage of the shutter-bug disease!!!

Don't scare me please, I am still paying for the roof :11: :rofl3:

:rofl3:!!!!!

I started with a $15 disposable, then $50 supreema supersport, then $800 pro kit, Then $5000 into present and onto $12000 set -up this january, Nope I dont find it addicting at all, just a money thieving worse then crack cocain habit!!:D

Would each of you be so kind as to paypal me a couple of bucks each month to I can upgrade my camera??

I really disliked u/w still photography with first camera setup(Nikon Coolpix 5600). No manual controls and no strobe. Once I moved into a better rig nand got a real strobe I took a giant stride right into debt. I shoot video professionally topside and just got a housing for my $4K video camera. The rabbit hole (money pit) sure runs deep now. I haven't taken my video setup out yet but hope to in the next couple of weeks. Good luck and make sure you consult your CPA before you buy anything!

Billy

I was getting an underwater video camera and housing and was told by a very experienced photographer, "so you want to do under water photos eh? OK, go to the bank, withdraw half your money, go up on a tall building and throw the money off into the wind. Get very used to that feeling".

Back
Top Bottom