Do you have practice questions for the DM exam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drdirt

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm getting organized for my PADI DM final exam. I've gone throught the Knowledge Workbook and read the DM manual (cover to cover).

I've read throught the Encylopedia sections for things I was unsure about, and others I knew fairly well, but just wanted to get all I could. I've not read it cover to cover.

I've got good instructors.

I would like to test myself to see if I'm ready for the final exam. Anybody have sample questions from their own study? Any tips on reviewing?

With answers, it makes short work of assessing how well I've gotten the material, but questions alone work too. Looking up the answers can be a good study exercise.

Thanks for any an all assistance,

drdirt

If you've done the workbook, without problems, you should be fine.
A full pass through the encyclopedia can be good -- the physics and physiology stuff does, indeed, get asked.
Don't forget to review using the Wheel.

The physics was the kicker for me. Just go through and make up random questions using the formula's in the book (slot in various numbers) and make sure you know them back and forward. you should be fine its not as tough as its made out to be! Good luck!!

J

The Workbook is good. Do some problems backwards. Like...how long should the surface interval be, on some multilevel wheel dive...that was the hardest one I had.

They made me use some ancient giant PADI wheel that was tweaked.

Lots of DM test takers believe it or not fail the equipment part..becasue they think they know it all....make sure you read it in details....good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom