Do you want to be part of a 2003 Group Scuba Trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha, the on the cozumel trip, where are you stayin, i know you like dive paradise. Are you going to book the flights to? The air fare from bwi bites.

Since the Cozumel trip is in May, it's a bit early to book the air now. Yes, I can book anyone's air that also is doing a land/ dive package with me.
For you the best way to go may be to take you down to DFW and from there to Cozumel. DFW seems to have great air prices to Coz. Sometimes 199.00 RT. I know it seems like a lot of flying, but it could be the cheapest way. Too early to tell now, but we can look at it when it gets closer.

:D

They all sound great! I would be interested in the
May Coz trip and the October trip. Keep working
on it.

Lawman:
Thanks for your interest. I'm sure you'd be a blast on a scuba trip!
Aquasport:
I just reread your post. We are staying at Plaza las Glorias. Lots of reasons, but for me the #1 reason is because we can walk into town for dinner each night, and that saves cab fare $$$. Also, it's a great way to walk off that good food when we're done eating.
#2 reason: the rooms all over-look the water. I love seeing water first thing when I wake up! And the rooms are big.
#3 It is also an easy walk for the check out dive and Dive Paradise's main office. They also will be picking us up at the dock, and we will have our own boat.

Hi again Natasha :)

We certainly may be interested :) One way or another, we will be in the caribbean this fall, so any info will be appreciated :)

Hi Natasha,

How you doing? Kim and I really miss the Bonaire Group, was our best dive trip! Have you and David given any more thought of doing an Aussie trip? We are thinking of heading over there the day after Chrismas 2003 for 3 weeks. That lets us use 1 week of 2003 vacation and 2 weeks of 2004 without upsetting our companies that much (we hope). Still in the what if stages but giving it alot of thought at the moment and would be more fun with others! Figure a once in a lifetime trip, possibly 1 week New Zealand.

Kev

Hi Kevin & Kim:
How are you two? I miss you guys, and the whole Bonaire group also. I'm so glad it was your best dive trip! We will do a reunion Bonaire trip in 04 so plan on it!

But for now, although I am saying 04 .. the end of 03 and Down Under, is just a bit too far away for us to plan for.
I talked to David and that is what he said.
There are just too many trips before winter of 03 that we have planned. Although I love the idea and want to go there and so does he. So we'll keep it on the back burner for now.

I wish you two would 'bite the bullet' and join us in Cayman! I promise it will be as good, as Bonaire!

Yes, sounds like you have alot of great trips planned! Downunder will be awesome but much more fun being with friends. End of 03 will come all too quick so we are starting to do research now. Kind of like we either go then or may only get harder to get away for an extended length of time later.

Funny you should mention the Cayman's. I have 6 weeks vacation next year, to Kim's 3 sooooooooooooo... Kim is in England this week and told me she has to go back there for 2 weeks the end of March/start of April. Been dropping hints that rather than hang around the house alone I should join you guys at Sunset House. Should know more of her schedule when she gets back next week :cuddle: Told her you could keep an eye on me :whip:

Till then, hope you and David are enjoying the holidays!

Kev

BRRRRRRRRRR Greetings from a chilly Holland
(just visiting thankfully)

My god now I realize why I left England so many years ago its bloody freezing here in Europe even the ponds are frozen solid.

Thanks heavens I am heading back to Belize tomorrow to the waaaarm sun and 82 degree water, YES :eek:)

Well, as Natasha posted previously we have a trip planned to Belize and specifically Ambergris caye and Playa Blanca Beach Club for late October and over Halloween.

This trip will be planned especially for Scubaboard members and I will be adding a few little extra surpises thrown in which will be out of the ordinary of my other packages. We will do a Fancy Dress party for halloween with special prizes for the best dressed most scary and sexiest dresser, we will have live entertainment for that night also and of course you will dive the best dives of Ambergris caye including visits to Hol chan marine reserve, Shark ray Alley to see the Sharks and rays, and some of my personal favorite sites.
PLUS we will have a Special dive for halloween which I will keep secret until that day but it should be fun.

Also as Natasha mentioned there is a FREE spot available on this trip and this will be decided with a drawing out of a hat out of those people who sign up for the trip to Belize, and then the lucky winner will be notified that there no charge for their room portion food portion, and of course the dives are also FREE.

So if you have always wanted to DIVE BELIZE this is your chance should be fun.

SEE YOU IN BELIZE

Gaz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom