Do you want to be part of a 2003 Group Scuba Trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The phone test is basically me trying to 'see' through the phone, and figure out if anyone is misrepresenting themselves. So far so good!

Gaz, I was going to have all the names from anyone that books any of these trips go into a hat, and get the freebie in Belize. I was hoping to pick the name and announce the winner sometime in the summer. Sound good?

Kev:
We'd love to have you, even if we can't have Kim too. Just let me know and you'll have room number 8!

I plan on taking deposits for all of these trips, and giving each trip it's own thread after the 1st of the year.

A note on the Singles' Trip:
I have had a private email list going on this trip for a while now. We have about 16 people interested. When we start the new thread I'll have them repost there for updates. Anyone else interested in going, can post there also.

Hi Natasha,
Yes I'm interested in a dive trip and would like to hook up w/ some folks who know the good lodging, dive spots, area to go to as I've not been to Cozumel.

I'm in Colorado and can be reached at sschmitzs@yahoo.com

Steve=-)

Hi Steve:
You're going to love Cozumel. The dates for this trip are May 3rd to May 10th 2003.
We'll be taking deposits after the 1st of the year.
Like I said there has been tons of interest in this trip. I will be giving it, it's own thread then too, so we can keep updates there, and see who's going.
Also Steve, welcome to scuba board. You're going to love it here!

Skicheetah once bubbled...
Hi Natasha,
Yes I'm interested in a dive trip and would like to hook up w/ some folks who know the good lodging, dive spots, area to go to as I've not been to Cozumel.

I'm in Colorado and can be reached at sschmitzs@yahoo.com

Steve=-)

Steve,

I am in the Denver area. Check your PMs and gimme a call.

HELLO'

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP TRIP TO SEA OF CORTEZ FRO A WEEK,
OR A TECH GROUP GOING TO CAYMAN. ANYTHING IN THE WORKS?:)

Hey Natasha, any info on Barbados or Domanica (not dom rep) we were thinking May or June from Pensacola. Any ideas will be appreciated

Hi Mapman:
Thanks for asking. While I don't have any group trips planned to those places, I do have a few in May or June you might be interested in.

Now that is after the 1st of the year, I'm ready to take deposits on all of the 2003 trips.
Please see the next post for the list.

I am going to start a new thread in this section with the list of trips and prices. Please reply there if you're interested.
Thanks and sea ya underwater!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom