Docs proplug Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swedish Scuba Steve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I’ve struggled a bit with my ears lately and would like to try the Docs pro plugs.
I’m going to Florida (Boynton Beach) next week so does anyone know a place close to Boynton Beach or West Palm beach where it would be possible to try out the different sizes before buying?

Cheers,

Stefan

I purchased some a couple years ago and I remember they had a 'where to buy' on their site at the time. That's probably your best bet, because even here in the SCUBA mecca of Denver, Colorado I found not many dive shops carry them.

Your timeframe is short so this may not work, but they do have a sampler pack of all sizes you can order. Just make sure you order the scuba (perforated / vented) plugs. If they do have them and can get them to you fast enough, that would at least get you one set to try, no matter which size fits. Then you have the ones you didn't try out to give away.

I have been using them religiously since I got them, for diving and swimming. They are amazing.

Docs offers a kit with, I believe, three sizes, so you can find the size that seems to fit best. That's what I ordered from Docs website.

Back
Top Bottom