Does anyone on Oahu have a pair of size ML Force Fins I can borrow/rent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smootie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I stumbled across a thread about Force Fins and how they reduce/eliminate cramps while diving. They are kinda expensive, though, and I don't want to buy them without trying them first.

Willing to rent them or bribe you to let me use them for a weekend. (Coco puffs from Lilha Bakery? Eh? Eh?)

If you want to eliminate and prevent leg cramps I would recommend the new Mor-Fin Delta Predator fins. They are the best I've ever used and I've used them all. Much cheaper than Force's too. And cooler looking I might add!

(Sorry was gonna post a pic but their website is kind of "not so hot" so I couldn't just use a regular hyper link.) The fins are Awesome though...take my word for it. I dive about 300 dives a year and I've tried every fin out there side by side with these and NOTHING compares. Like a new Mercedes and a old jalopy!

They have a rent to test or buy program too!

Rent-Predator-Fins-to-Test-or-Buy

SHAKA-DOUG,
thanx for chiming in...and I totally respect your level of knowledge.
I have been diving the FORCE FIN PRO for close to seven years...the price is scary, not exactly enticing to first time users...but, you can use them in "ANY" environment...AND any type of diving. I use them for scuba/rebreather/free diving...and they are awsome.

but...again, if shaka says go to the mor-fin...i'd try them first...damn bro where were you before I spent $^&*( on the force

laytahs
steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom