Does anyone want to see a picture of my new car?!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not familiar with TVRs. Where in England are they manufactured? I know Jaguars come from Coventry.

cdiver2:
ILKLEY MOOR, GODS COUNTRY, thats where Im from.

God that brings back memories.....

ILKLEY MOOR
Where hast tha been since I saw thee, I saw thee,
On Ilkley Moor ba tat.
Where hast tha been since I saw thee, I saw thee,
Where hast tha been since I saw thee, I saw thee (without tha trousers on)

On Ilkley Moor ba tat. On Ilkley Moor ba tat.
On Ilkley Moor ba tat. (Where the ducks play football)

2. I've been a-courtin Mary Jane
3. Then thou shall catch thy death of cold
4. Then we shall have to bury thee
5. The worms will come and eat thee up
6. Then ducks will come and eat up worms
7. Then we will come and eat up ducks
8. Then we shall have eaten thee.

Jim - nice car!!! Not sure how you'll fit all the stuff for the next dive show in it, but your welcome to take my car to the dive shows with all your presentation stuff & I'll take yours up there for you!!!!

ScubaBaby:
Jim - nice car!!! Not sure how you'll fit all the stuff for the next dive show in it, but your welcome to take my car to the dive shows with all your presentation stuff & I'll take yours up there for you!!!!

Ahah! You see Abbie, there is method in my madness. Paper brochures are now CDs, so I can get 1000 brochures in a box about 18 x 12 x 6 inches. Vidoes on DVD and plug laptop into TFT screen, box of lights and other bits, posters rolled into a tube. All fits in boot of Cerbera and on back seats. Room for a babe in the passenger seat and - Hey presto!

So, much as I would LOVE to lend you my car, I don't need to. Sorry! :11ztongue :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom