Does this mean I'm "hooked"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Uncle Pug
"I want to get in it."
Q.Why do divers make good investigators?

A. Cuz no matter what we're into, we always want to get to the bottom of it.

Originally posted by Aragorn
Thanks guys. :)

Even as I'm typing this, I'm researching a short trip to Key West in May. GEEZ! Between my Reef Aquariums and diving I'm gonna be broke! Well....I could always give up food, right? :D

I have started planning a trip myself, but have been real bogged down with sorting everything out. I have the air taken care of, I just need to figure out the rest.

May sounds good to me. Maybe we can meet up?

Dave

Originally posted by DivingGal

couldn't have said it better. BTW - there isn't any cure either!:)

It only goes into remission, as I found out this last Friday evening at a heated pool...

It is an addiction, with all its symptoms. :doctor:
But you know what to do when the symptoms are unbearable...

I guess that it might be better to try and diversify your dream world, but other than that, dreaming of diving is not worse than dreaming of other things.

Does dreaming of diving make you wet your bed? :wink:

Ari :)

Yes you are hooked.....

So, stop dreaming and do something about it, before the withdrawal symptoms gets any worst.

Diving Dreams? Yeah, it is all over. You are done for. Just wait until you have the really weird ones like I do. I had a dream last night that I was shopping with my g/f. However, the mall was flooded so I had to dive through it.

TM, gee wonder what you could be talking about?! :confused: :wink:

Originally posted by Big James
Diving Dreams? Yeah, it is all over. You are done for. Just wait until you have the really weird ones like I do. I had a dream last night that I was shopping with my g/f. However, the mall was flooded so I had to dive through it.

TM, gee wonder what you could be talking about?! :confused: :wink:

Now that's a trip to the mall I would enjoy... That and seeing all of those mall rats treading water at the food court... Now where did I put that speargun?

:wink:

Ty

That'd be quite a "trippy" dream. Well, I haven't had any for the past few nights. Must be because we are diligently pursuing our next dive trip and my subconcsious is being satisfied. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom