Don't miss the Party Tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to Memo for putting together the party. Congrats Dave on the 25 years and thanks for the tequila.

@Lorenzoid I didn't do anything bad with the tequila. If people would have held the shotglass still I wouldn't have spiled a drop. It was great meeting everyone.

If you are in Cozumel don't miss the party this afternoon. Free food, drinks and professional entertainment at the Villa Aldora starting at 6 PM and on. AS you may know the Villa is full of Scuba Boarders and ANYONE from Scuba Board is invited no matter where you stay, or even if you dive.

This event is to celebrate Dave's 25th year here in Cozumel, which is a Conquest --one way or the other!

The Villa is just north of town and a short distance past the Condominos Cantamar—just before Puerto Abridge. Any Taxi driver knows what it is. I know it is short notice but It has been mentioned before, this is just a reminder.

Dave

PS Dave Will be hand making his slightly famous Dave's "Killer Margaritas" which do not contain any of the date rape drug that CV Chief uses.

PS PS if there are any survivors we may try again next Saturday!

How nice! Wish I could be there to celebrate with y'all! Congrats Mr. D!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom