Don't put the plywood away yet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I just looked at this cool site for hurricanes...

http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html

Looks like Chuckey is winding down.

And it looks like Tropical Storm Danielle, next on the list, is gonna' veer off.

But TS Earl is currently following Charley's route. Best wishes to Cuba, Jamaca, Caymans, and - who knows where it'll be in a week?

Hope you all hunkered down well, but let's watch Earl less he follow Chukey's slipstream.

Good luck and God bless!

I just looked at this cool site for hurricanes

Kool site yes but they are at the Me-Cd border near Carabooboo, Me. They only have two seasons up there.........winter and mud. I could trust their weather expertise???

Danielle is dancing in the middle of the atlantic, not a worry, but for some reason I have the spooks about Earl, and I havent had the spooks about a hurricane since Mitch.

Earls gotta die.

quimby:
Kool site yes but they are at the Me-Cd border near Carabooboo, Me. They only have two seasons up there.........winter and mud. I could trust their weather expertise???

You don't think they just use NOAA data and organize it into a cool site? Anyway, glad to see that Earl ain't interested in Florida. Y'all have had enough for one year, and I wish you all the best!

Danielle is dancing in the middle of the atlantic, not a worry, but for some reason I have the spooks about Earl, and I havent had the spooks about a hurricane since Mitch.

Looks like Earl is aiming at Cozumel and the Yucatan. Start getting ready there, Mark! It could come this way next.

Most summers, we have a strong High Pressure here on the Texas Pandhandle, self-fueled by hot, dry weather here, but not this year. We've had the wettest summer since 1964, and with no High to prevent an invasion, Earl could breakup up here on the High Plains if he headed this way across the Texas coast. Man, would things get wet here?! The soil is saturated, and a hard rain over days woudl flood us. We're not prepared for such here on the desert.

Best wishes, all - whichever way he goes. Can't see him winding down over such hot water...! :11:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom