Don't you get tired ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_saar

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
been here for 3 years, been diving all around but its getting boring to do the same dive sites over and over. well, i found a new place and thats where i teach now. San Remigio beach club, a nice resort with a chill out dive shop. The reef is new to most of the people and only 20 to 30 people dove this area, its time to get out of the city and try a new dive sites... in the last few days we found a big cave and we saw 3 times eagle rays in one area. the reef is so relaxed and no speed boat will past above u :D
if u want to visit the website try to look at cebureef. com and find out about the prices, now its low season so im sure we can give discounts haha
c u around
Saar :wink:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 110
the new dives sites are in north of cebu island on the west coast, its 2 hours from cebu city and the town name- San remigio. its a very nice simple place. hope u come also to check it out.

lovely commercial post and photo with a guy standing up hanging onto a barrel sponge.... great first impression.. :shakehead:

No fair. I was gonna say that!!!:cool2:

babyd... you're starting to grow on me:rofl3:

I may have to actually visit your new resort... take photos... and write a nice trip report telling everyone to come visit you.... :wink:

Last edited:
i dont think we hanging on anything! standing next to it and touching it yes but say hanging thats too much i will say...

i dont think we hanging on anything! standing next to it and touching it yes but say hanging thats too much i will say...

So that makes it all better, then? :shakehead:

its not that we broke this coral or did bad things to it, the only reason i posted this photo is to show all of u how tall the barrel sponges are in the area. there is no need to be grim.
im sorry if u see it differently but the last time i checked ,that barrel sponge grew by 2cm,due to our reef program where we check our water life.
i hope u will come and join our program, enjoy your dives guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom