Don't you get tired ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm sorry, but if I remember it right, the first lessons being thought during the OW class are to stay neutrally buoyant, keep your trim, stay away from the corals and don't touch anything as much as possible.

Relatively, I'm still a novice diver but I always keep those in mind when I'm underwater...

Nothing against you dude, but the picture really is not the right picture to post when you want to entice divers to your area...

Last edited:
I just like to imagine that I'm the barrel coral. That way it's like he's giving me a biiiig hug! :) Hugs are awesome and this good looking gentleman in the picture looks like he can give great big hugs.

I know some things on my own body... when the right gender is touching and hugging it, it also grows... even more than 2 cm (checked via several visual inspections, required daily by local-rhoody-law)

anyway. it's low season, I am sure there are some discounted PPB classes available

wow.....the wind blows and the thing on my body grows!

Scuba Saar

Your photo is enough reason NOT to promote your site and NOT to promote your dive team. Will check it anyway to know who to reprimand, because they allow the divers to touch the corals.

Your group should take the whole diving course again to know how to respect marine life.

Your dive license should be taken back. Your group is so irresponsible to run a dive shop.

Violet

Back
Top Bottom