Doppler Who Or What

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

East West

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will fly tomorrow to attend the DEMA 2013 show in Orlando Florida . This is where you go to see the new advanced technology of diving equipment . I attended a ocean technology show in San Diego to see Acoustic Doppler Navigation Device and ROV Thrusters . Teledyne with a B and 7 zeros did not have tha Cobra Tec A.D.N.A. on display . I inquired twice and the nice sonar Rep. said Shark Marine has the device . This company is about cutting edge marine technology and attending the show . I must see their robotic auto pilot diver tranport device . Shearwater also is a must see at the show , heard a rumor about some fancy heads up display . They are both from nice Toronto Canada . EastWest

I was going to say that the Dopp will def be at DEMA this year. :D :D :D (... and as crotchety as ever)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom