Dork Divers take note:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Now who's trolling?

(fingers tapping) Where's Clay Jar?

You started it. :mooner:

TheRedHead:
You started it. :mooner:

Hey! there are kids here :no oh wait a minute, I'm a kid! :D

RoyN=Dork=kids :D

Oh, shoot. I can't help it. I've been trying to restrain myself and I just can't do it. Clay Jar, I blame you for my lack of self-control. Aren't you "the law" in this forum? Or, at the very least, the standard by which we measure our dorkhood?

Here goes (still debating...): I guess they don't teach "being nice" in DIR class?

Hey...I became a Dork Diver after a couple few California so-called DIR divers wasn't being nice and became complete jerks. :shakehead And its true, I've seen DIR divers who probably have about 200 dives or less that don't even give me a nod or anything, only the old divers who are true DIRS that don't hang in the forum here and others actually talk to me. Anyways, I'm putting that in back of me knowing that I'm in a club that I know I belong to. :) So...when is there gonna be a California Dork Diver get-together? :D

I'm a Hog diver, not DIR.

I'm a "dumb" brain diver :D

TheRedHead:
Perhaps I use have used "Nancy" diver. You're diving air because you don't have any room for your mix stickers. This is the non-candyass tank marking:

Those tank wraps are definite Rule 6 violations as well.

Red is definately having a bad week! You need to lighten up a little. If you don't like the wraps don't use them. But why do you insist on trying to bring down everyone else? Geeesh!

This whole site is starting to lose its fun factor!!! Diving is supposed to be fun but there seem to be several posters that think fun can only be had if you agree with them and their ways. Well a big :mooner: to you!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom