Dos ojos cenote

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are going with an organized tour, I would say the most spectacular cenote for snorkeling is Pet Cemetery. It may cost you a bit more, and it's a long drive from the highway, but it is truly spectacular. There is some gorgeous snorkeling at Grand, and also at NoHoch -- but NoHoch is tricky; you can get truly lost there, even on the surface. (Some cave diving friends of mine did some snorkeling there one day and scared the stuffing out of themselves!)

If you are going with an organized tour, I would say the most spectacular cenote for snorkeling is Pet Cemetery. It may cost you a bit more, and it's a long drive from the highway, but it is truly spectacular. There is some gorgeous snorkeling at Grand, and also at NoHoch -- but NoHoch is tricky; you can get truly lost there, even on the surface. (Some cave diving friends of mine did some snorkeling there one day and scared the stuffing out of themselves!)

okay so where is gran cenote? im having a really tough time trying to find directions to these places,lol

Grand Cenote is close to Tulum. You head south down 307 and turn right on the road to Coba (there is a Super San Fransisco grocery store on the corner). GC is a mile or so on your right.

TS and M is right about Nohoch Nah Chich. We snorkeled into it far enough (guided tour) that when they turned the lights out, it was pitch black.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom