Double Chi's was a great time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KyMermaidDivr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I wish all those that couldn't make it could have been there. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow from laughing so much. What a great bunch of people! Thank you, Chad, for organizing it, and thanks to "my redneck on a hot date" for getting us the table and warning the restaurant we were coming. :wink: It was exactly what the doc ordered, after being in bed since Thursday from my surgery. It was great putting faces to names and just relaxing from outside stresses. This should definitely be an annual thing! About Gilboa, Chad, maybe I should just sleep in your car the night before. :D 5:00am ....DANG! I won't be carrying my blanky ... I'll be IN it! Just no singing. :eek:ut:

Judging by the lack of responses from Chad this morning, there was obviously a little brewin going on...no one has had time to screw off at work yet....So are there any incriminating pics I should know about......:evil:

I'm here. I was relatively lucid last night......I think.

I too enjoyed seeing everyone and can't wait until we can do something like it again.

Thank you to everyone who came and to Cincy for setting it up for us.

Chad

Glad to see a few folks still alive. Zac had a good time too last night. He will most likely start to Dive once it warms up. You guys should do this like every 5 or 6 weeks. I'll set it up wherever. My old roommate is the GM at Cheddars. So that place would not be a problem if you don't want Mexican again.

I may have to think about Gilboa with you nuts. It would just be a one day affair though. The AFC/NFC championship games are on the 19th. And I guess it depends on who's playing. How about change Gilboa to Joe Clarks Quarry? He has a nice warm room you can change in also. I don't know about the winter plumbing situation though.

that's for sure :boom: so you should go for both days with all the other crazies!!! :D

I also would like to say thanks Dumplin for your great organizational skills. It definitely was a good time and a pleasure to chat face to face with everyone.

Big T - yes there are some incriminating pics that were taken and should be making an appearance on the board in the very near future. :eek:

Also has a nice warm changing area as well as indoor plumbing, warm showers, & bathrooms. I've never been there in the winter, so I personally can't guarantee that this stuff will be working, but it is inside the building, so it most likely will./

Socal---I'm looking forward to the pics....

So are you guys staying in a hotel, camping or what? Is there a bar near by or is it BYOB?

we had a great time--------and there was no table dancing or pink tutu's.

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
So are you guys staying in a hotel, camping or what? Is there a bar near by or is it BYOB?

But my suggestion would be to BYOB to the hotel for the post dive activities....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

But my suggestion would be to BYOB to the hotel for the post dive activities....

If I go I'll have the col-beer covered. But it's a 4 1/2 hour drive... You can be in the bahamas and thru customs in that time.

What if I can find a bahamas trip air fare included for 3 nights under $300.00.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom