Double Down on 4/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need a couple more people who want to dive on 4/10 on the double down. I'm taking a couple photo students diving, and there is room on the boat, anyone want to go along?

What sites were you going to hit? Me and Eric were talking about diving on 4/10.

Stillwater would be an excellent dive! I haven't been there in ages. Are you chartering out of Dolphin?

I'll ask Eric if he wants to do a boat dive. How many students do you have going, Ron?

I have two students and two more confirmed. that leave two seats open. Yes Dolphins handling the details. FWI Sundays open too if anyone wants to charter her for Sunday I'm sure Rick would love to set that up. 916-929-8188

I have two students and two more confirmed. that leave two seats open. Yes Dolphins handling the details. FWI Sundays open too if anyone wants to charter her for Sunday I'm sure Rick would love to set that up. 916-929-8188

Isn't the DD a 6 pack? So you + 2 students + 2 others = 5 divers leaving 1 open spot.

Isn't the DD a 6 pack? So you + 2 students + 2 others = 5 divers leaving 1 open spot.

Yes it is, but Ron will be jumping through the appropriate hoops to qualify as "crew"

I have a few instructors that are on the boat often enough that after they meet the coast guard requirements, they can be called crew. Ron is one of the chosen few.

Yes it is, but Ron will be jumping through the appropriate hoops to qualify as "crew"

I have a few instructors that are on the boat often enough that after they meet the coast guard requirements, they can be called crew. Ron is one of the chosen few.
Cool, thought it was gonna be something like that. Was just confused :D If Ron is gonna be crew does that mean we get to make him our man-servant while on the boat :wink:

Hey Mike, do you want to bring your mask back from this trip? keep stiring the pot bud. :wink:
I lose my mask you lose yours. They are tied by some great cosmic force :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom