Double vs. Single Bladder Wings (and bungees too).

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tek Adventure Diver:
OK wat bout this, double bladder and dry suit, using a 6/94 mix, your argon. bottle free flows. cant inflate your dry suit, have 5 hours deco, your wing goes, theres 100 feet below you, how are you gunna get up. the other WING WOULD HELP NOW. haha, its all bout pratical, nothing is anithing diff, wit a dual wing, OMS doesnt create less drag, its nice

Please go away and stop wasting everybodys time.

oh ha, im wasting ppls time, funny, i havent, but all im sayin is that, there is nohting rong wit a dual bladder, especially, for those ppl that dont always dive dry, they can have that redundcy, and dont have to have 2+ different wings.

And if you dive a balanced rig there is no need for the extra lift. And if your argon bottle free flows you are not gonna need extra lift, you are going to need a way to stop the lift from taking place! And if you are not balanced it probably means you are carrying too much weight so you just drop some of it and give a kick and like bread you will rise! Some of us learned that as pressure decreases volume increases. Go up a little and it sets into motion a chain of events that will require the venting of some air rather than the addition of it. As to your little scenario if your argon bottle does need to be disconnected you just add a little from your back gas. If you have enough air for a 5 hr deco you have enough to inflate your wing or dry suit a little. If not then your gas management sucks and you may be dead anyway. And I don't think many people would be in a wetsuit at 428 ft knowing they have 5 hours of deco ahead. this smells like a troll to me.

Tek Adventure Diver:
OK wat bout this, double bladder and dry suit, using a 6/94 mix, your argon. bottle free flows. cant inflate your dry suit, have 5 hours deco, your wing goes, theres 100 feet below you, how are you gunna get up. the other WING WOULD HELP NOW. haha, its all bout pratical, nothing is anithing diff, wit a dual wing, OMS doesnt create more drag, its nice

6/94? What are you doing? A 700 foot dive? That sure sounds practical...
Why dont you run along and finish your advanced nitrox course and stop annoying people....

I just curious! I thing you dive 210m.
How deep you dive?TMx 6/94?
Thanks
Tek Adventure Diver:
using a 6/94

This is highly amusing.

I'm picturing a diver planning a dive that requires a bottom mix of 6/94 complaining that a second wing is a worthless expense and somehow managing to blame GUE for the entire idea.

Everything is GUE's fault. :(

Back
Top Bottom