Doug Krause in Scuba Diving Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just received my June 2008 issue of Scuba Diving Magazine and I popped it open to see my buddy Doug Krause being covered in an article "Why I Dive". (pg 27).
It hasn't made it to their website yet, but should be there soon.
Congratulations Doug, can I have your autograph? :D
HOME - Scuba Diving Magazine

Ohhhhh...I wanna see Doug.

Should we pop him into the hot man thread?

I just really want to go to PNG and give Oceanic testimonials in exchange for a great rate.

Oh,.... I am known as a stroke, darnit. I guess *Old and a wee bit Bold* won't sell regs?

I'd like to suggest a novel marketing approach...."The Nemrod" regulator, has a nice ring to it, I'd buy one.

The "Charlie 99 computer"...I'd buy that too.

I'm a stroke too Catherine but how about a Catherine Underwater Pedal Scooter? Get into better shape while diving...:D

ugh...I have been eating quite a bit more than riding. It was the "Eat and Ride, and Drink Tour"

+8 lbs...oh well, maybe I'll shut up for awhile.

I want new fin design named after me.....I want gum rubber like the Biofin (some comfy rubber) but full foot, and loooooog carbon fibre blades in a color like coral or metalic pewter. Something sci-fi.

I'd like hyperstretch hoods and wetsuits in hot Italian graphics...think Grafiitti inspired. They should hire me.

So PPD of you Dennis. :crafty:

Thanks - saw this thread with so many posts and got excited for a moment.

David - send the magazine and a self-addressed stamped envelope - $29.95 for the autograph -

Catherine - let's put that trip together, doesn't look like we've got a strategy meeting at the resort in the immediate future - I need an excuse to get back.

Here's some great video to inspire you...

Marine World of Milne Bay - Part 1 of 2
YouTube - Marine World of Milne Bay - Part 1 of 2

Part 2
YouTube - Marine World of Milne Bay - Part 2 of 2

Catherine - let's put that trip together, doesn't look like we've got a strategy meeting at the resort in the immediate future - I need an excuse to get back.

yay. You realize I had to pedal all over France to earn a dive trip? JB pulled a bait and switch "Every Vacation doesn't have to be a DIVE vacation"

SO..the way I see it is PNG is on the the table before that stupid Isle of Man motorcycle race thing. All I need is cash.

Is that a marine lake with the jelly fish?

Wow......

Three board members in one issue of Scuba diver magazine in one month.

Doug, Mike Veitch, And Warren_L Have all got their pictures and articles Published in the same issue!!!

Congrats to you Doug,Mike, And Warren!!

Oh .... Wait My picture was published as well, But it was in this month of CA Diving news!!

Hey I can Bragg....... Cant I?

Back
Top Bottom