Dove Kauai last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reelappraiser

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I wanted to give a big shout out to the people I dove with last week, they showed me some really great diving.

First, I dove with Leah from Aquatic Adventures at Koloa Landings which is a shore dive. It was a great way to get my feet wet in Kauai and I was shocked at how many sea creatures were found that close to shore. Leah is a trip, she has a great personality and was every bit the professional I knew she would be. She was even pretty cool with the fact my family hung around snapping photos of anything that moved at the landing. (lol)

Second, I dove with Anthony at Fathom Five on the Niihau trip which was an awesome trip with large sea creatures. I was first to drop in on the first dive and came face to face with one of Hawaii's most endangered speices the Monk Seal. Then shortly afterwards we spotted a Manta Ray which came very close to our group. After 30 minutes in the water I could have ended my day and been completely satisfied with the dive trip. However, I still had two other dives which proved to be as good if not better. On the second dive I saw a white tip reef shark and did some nice dive thrus in the tunnels.

Well as you can tell I was a little excited about these dives, but I want everyone to know that I had a safe and enjoyable time with these folks. Again mahalo to Leah and Anthony!

Jeff Pitts
Panama City Beach, Fl.

PICT0030.jpg

I dove with Anthony on my first night dive.

It was quite an experience - 85' off the Fathom Five boat at Fast Lanes. Saw lots of stuff, when my mask wasn't leaking, that is.

That was my final AOW dive and Anthony was my instructor, so I carry his name around in my wallet.

Leah at Aquatic Adventures is terrific! We also dive with them but missed Fathom Five, we will surely dive with them next time.

I love diving Kauai and Niihau!

My July trip report
Kauai Dive Report - Links to Video/Pictures

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom