Dove Mt Storm today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric - Enjoy your trip to Playa Del Carmen. Tha t's actually a place I've been thinking about. We go to Grand Cayman and Cozumel on a cruise in February. Not sure we'll get any diving done because we'll have our moms with us. But difinitely looking foward to your trip report . Safe diving and traveling!

Eric - Enjoy your trip to Playa Del Carmen. Tha t's actually a place I've been thinking about. We go to Grand Cayman and Cozumel on a cruise in February. Not sure we'll get any diving done because we'll have our moms with us. But difinitely looking foward to your trip report . Safe diving and traveling!

Thanks CB, I am getting excited!!! I will post in the Mexico forum as soon as I get back! I am using Fantasea Dive that PlayaCountryBoy runs. My buddy and I will be getting AOW plus I get to play with my new camera!! I should have some (bad) pictures to post with it! :)

What cruise line are you taking? You know, in Cayman, when you get off the boat there is a dive shop real close with a nice little house reef. Maybe you could talk them into letting you get in a quick shore dive! :)

We're going out on Norweign Cruise Lines

This is our first Cruise so we will have nothing to compare it to. I'm sure we will enjoy it as we do all tropical vacations.

Back
Top Bottom