Download cable for Novo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This sit sells third party cables for the Zoop Novo for a lot less than the Suunto cable.
Looks like it is about $55 USD.
If you are using a Mac get Subsurface or preferably MacDive. Subsurface is free but MacDive is worth the money, great program with great support.

Smartinterface – Your online shop for dive related accessories

I bought the Zoop Novo cable from Smartinterface a few months ago. Works great on my Mac and subsurface. The cable is solidly constructed with strain relief and even came with a velcro cable tie.

As an added bonus the same website sells battery + o-ring kits for less than half of what I'd pick them up on Amazon for.

I have a D4i cable. Am I correct in understanding I could use this for the Zoop Novo? Reason I ask is that my d4i is lost, but my GF will be getting a novo soon, so I can hand it down to her as it is a brand new cable.

Thanks

I have a Zoop and would like to get a Novo for a backup. Do they use the same download cable?

I have a Zoop and would like to get a Novo for a backup. Do they use the same download cable?

Nope. Different connectors and communication. If you're handy with electronics there are schematics out there for the Zoop but I wasn't able to find anything for the Novo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom