Downloading Atom2 to Oceanlog Help!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrdohc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was trying to download dive log from my Atom2 to Oceanlog. I have 17 dives stored in my new Atom2 from my last dive trip at South Caicos. I was trying to download to the Oceanlog, however i can only download 5 dives out of the 17. (Oceanlog can only see 5 dives: dive 3,4,5,9 and 10. I can review each dive logs from the watch though. :confused: Anyone can help? Thanks.

What version of Oceanlog are you using?

Have you tried unplugging/replugging the USB cable? How about restarting your PC?

I had the same problem with a dive not showing up on the download list when connecting to the Oceanlog software, but you can see it on the dive computer.

see this tread for the explanation http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=181737

Unfortunately ithere does not seem to be a solution other than to add the dives manually. :(

Back
Top Bottom