Downloading Dive Log from Cloud onto Perdix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, thank you. I have done that when I first purchased the Perdix. Personally, I wouldn't take that as proof of someone's dive history since this way anyone can claim whatever they wish.

Yes, thank you. I have done that when I first purchased the Perdix. Personally, I wouldn't take that as proof of someone's dive history since this way anyone can claim whatever they wish.
You also could have bought the computer used and those may not be your dives. Happens all the time with computers.

The app can at least show the dives are logged to your named account. Still not foolproof but closer.

True, However, you can bring fake paper logs or someone else’s computer as a proof. No way to know until you jump in the water and then everyone knows…
I still log paper btw, so that is the way to do it if you don’t want to bring your phone. Or print out your dives prior…

Or print out your dives prior…
Exactly. I bring the last three pages of my logbook. If I lose them, I reconstruct them from SW Cloud. Easy enough to display at the counter when you're signing forms (for the rare op that actually asks). Most ops just ask you to list the date of your last dive on the form, and sign it.

Back
Top Bottom