For Sale DPV Camera Mount - $120.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain12Pk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just finished a new lot of twenty. Also available with a "Flat Bottom" for surfboards, paddleboards, boat decks, dashboards, etc.
For each unit sold through ScubaBoard, I will donate $10.00 to Kyaa Heller's, "Crowdrise" campaign. If you're not aware of those specifics, you can find her either here or on FB.

Dive Propulsion Vehicle Scooter camera mount.
A compact, simple, shockingly versitile, customizable DPV camera mount. Simple to mount. 360 degree on the fly adjustable. This aesthetically pleasing camera mount is made from delrin and stainles...s steel. Designed for small frame cameras such as the GoPro and Sealife, but because of it's design it can easily be user adapted to mount most camera platforms and trays, and even many strobe and video lights.

The mount, complete with mounting hardware and safety nut weighs in at only 7.5 ounces.
Camera pictured for display purposes only

Thanks for looking,
Kevin

Attachments

• GoPro Rt Distant.JPG
    GoPro Rt Distant.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 41
  • GoPro Diver's View2.JPG
    GoPro Diver's View2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Assembled.JPG
    Assembled.JPG