Dr. Samuel Miller, III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found another pic of Sam and his always-present smile. Here we are a few years ago at breakfast - non-matching Hawaiian shirts as per protocol.

uEnYuC.jpg

Alec Peirce just released a video he did with him three years ago, but was lost until now.

Good gravy, Alec might have considered letting Sam get in more than a couple of words in his interview.

Just learned of Sam's passing. Over the years I had a few conversations with him and was always greatly impressed with his knowledge of the history of SCUBA, especially the formative years: 1940s -1960s. Condolences to his family, we have lost a great one in Sam.

I am very sorry to now learn of the passing of Sam. Over my years on Scubaboard I have learned a lot from Dr. Miller and have been very appreciative of his writings, insight, and his sharing of knowledge and experience with the community. It was a true pleasure my friend, thank you for adding to our lives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom