Dream toys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee, and here I am lusting after a 5mm wetsuit to replace the 3/2mm wetsuit that ought to keep me warm, but doesn't because I'm a complete wimp and constitutionally incapable of generating heat.

Clearly I lack ambition.

For my second item, I'm tossing up between a housed digital camera and a semi-closed rebreather. I guess I'd be less likely to kill myself with the camera. On the other hand, you did say training was included... so if I opt for the rebreather, I'll get a whole bunch of courses thrown in. Don't know how I'm going to carry it, though.

Zept

A custom drysuit and a steel backplate/wing set-up like my husband's. =] He is the guinea pig, we get him the toys/tools first and if they're to our liking then I'll get one.

Drysuit and filling station :)

DUI drysuit and..hmmmmm....a set of double Al80's.

Well a Gavin and a Halcyon RB is a given, but I don't have the experience yet to use those. Although you did say training was included. If I was to stay in my training level, drysuit and a set of PST 104's w/ Sea Elite 300bar manifold would be nice. A filling station would be great, but without enough tanks to fill, I would still be buying gas on trips.

Back
Top Bottom