Dressel Divers - DR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Planning a trip to the DR in a few weeks. Staying at the IB Bavaro. Dressel Divers is the outfit there. Has anyone had any experience with them. This is not a true dive vacation as I am the only diver in our small group. But diving once or twice would be nice. Thanks.

I haven't dived with that crew but I have used Dressel Divers at 2 Mexico resorts the last 2 years - Iberostar Cozumel and Iberostar Paraiso Lindo (Playa del Carmen). They are well trained and very organized. Ihave been thrilled at their attitude and customer service. My 15 year old son did his OW at Cozumel then his AOW at Lindo. All the instructors and DM's have been great.

One of the gals who transferred into Lindo while we were there had just come from Bavaro. She said the diving there is really nice, so you should have a great time. I hope this helps.

Have a great time!

I was in dr last November. I will recommend you to dive in bayahibe since it is on the Caribbean side at bavaro you will not see much life as in bayahibe. If you are with a group, you can take the excursion to saona island and dive Rubens reef and Peñon they are great sites..family can stay at the island or snorkel while you dive..

If you can change your hotel to bayahibe area you can do local dives that are 5 minutes rides on boat...

If you need specific information pm me...

I dove with scubafun, great people they took care of my gear the 3 days I was there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom