Drug smuggling diver found unconscious in Detroit River

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is very funny and entertaining....
Maybe at some point we can start discussing what actually happened that knocked him out and learn from this incident.

CO hit from overworking pulling bundles across the river bottom? Intensification of effects of THC due to partial pressure? Contaminated gas supply due to tanks being filled too close to burning of product being shipped?

But the analysis can wait. For now it's too funny. I least I think it's this thread making me laugh.

CO hit from overworking pulling bundles across the river bottom?
That would be CO2, but so many get those confused.

This does sort of wreck that meme that claims if you get your kids stuck on scuba they won't have money for drugs.

This does sort of wreck that meme that claims if you get your kids stuck on scuba they won't have money for drugs.

Kid gets stuck on scuba --> Kid smuggles drugs while scuba diving to get money for drugs and diving..... then (likely) gets a CO2 hit, goes unconscious, gets busted, needs money for bail... rinse and repeat....

Scuba diving is one hell of a drug.... :rofl3:

Who the hell smokes compressed weed these days? Even the high school kids smoke primo bud, vape oil/wax, and edibles. Guy did not understand his market and suffered for it.

I hear from a FOAF you grind it for vaping anyway. So compressing could actually work for the more advanced market segment.

they grind it to make oil? really? hmm, we used to use keef to make hash but I never heard of that.

Maybe at some point we can start discussing what actually happened that knocked him out and learn from this incident.

Why? Darwin missed again. Film at 11.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom