Dry suit DUI CF200X with zip seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaswede

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased this in 2007. Dry suit DUI CF200X with zip seals. Used 18 dives

I have pictures I can forward if you send me your e-mail address.

Red and black with zip seals at the neck and hands. Included are thre sets of undergarment plus a vest.

Everything is in perfect condition.

Size: I am 5'10", 170 - 180 Lbs depending on the season. I have used it with just shorts and and a t-shirt and also with full Fourth Element Arctice underwear.

I beleive the size is Large on all gear.

Comes with Rock booths as well.

Price for the comlete package is $1,080. (I paid over $2,400.00 new for all this)

Below is also some other items that I have for sale.

All prices included shipping to you. (In the U. S. only)

4/10/2009 Apeks Tek3 + XTX50 Double regulator kit in box, used maybe 8-10 dives $700

3/15/2008 Dive Rite BC SS backplate with harness and single / double bladder, used 18 dives, Size L $420

7/7/2009 Deco bottle AL40 (Catalina) with Dive Rite 100% O2 clean regulator. Date June 2009, used 6 dives $300

6/29/1905 BCD Scubapro Nighthawk with Air2. Looks new, used 25 times. Size L $360

2/1/2007 Dry suit DUI CF200X with zip seals. Used 18 dives $1,080

6/19/2008 Fins Scubapro Jetfin size: XX-Large. With steel spring strap, used 1 dive $60

7/2/2009 Fins Scubapro Twinjet size: Medium. With steel spring strap, used 40 dives $100

7/2/2009 Fins Scubapro Twinjet size: X-Large. With steel spring strap, used 12 dives $100

Knifes Knifes, cutters, and scissors, some brand new some used a few times $180

6/5/2009 Dive Rite liftbag used 4 times $48

I am interested in this item: 7/7/2009 Deco bottle AL40 (Catalina) with Dive Rite 100% O2 clean regulator. Date June 2009, used 6 dives $300

Which Dive Rite reg is it and would you be willing to ship to Seattle?

RG 2500 reg, and sure I will ship to Seatlle.

Mats

I am interested in this item: 7/7/2009 Deco bottle AL40 (Catalina) with Dive Rite 100% O2 clean regulator. Date June 2009, used 6 dives $300

Which Dive Rite reg is it and would you be willing to ship to Seattle?

AL40 shipped yesterday

Scubaswede, Questions for the drysuit. What size are the rockboots? Can you send me some photos. This suit is perfect for my son and if all works out, I will purchase it. I like the price but I need to see some photos. Can you also include photos of everything that you are including in the sale. You can send the pictures to david_fravor@excite.com.
Thanks
David

I am not sure what size the boots are, I will check. I will send you photos of the rest later today.

Unfortunatelly in am in Asia Pacific this and next week so I can't get you any pictures of the rockboots until I am back.

Mats

Scubaswede, Questions for the drysuit. What size are the rockboots? Can you send me some photos. This suit is perfect for my son and if all works out, I will purchase it. I like the price but I need to see some photos. Can you also include photos of everything that you are including in the sale. You can send the pictures to david_fravor@excite.com.
Thanks
David

Can you please send me the e-mail address again? I tried to send pictures to the one below but they bounced.

Mats

Thanks
David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom