Dry Tortugas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chugger's Dad and myself would be interested. Was thinking of the same for the end of October for Chuggers Dad's Birthday.

Miss - when you went, how long was your trip and how much did it cost? Was it a spearfishing only trip?

Would love to go too, but as others said, depends on price and dates...

Scuba Crab, this is too late in the year for me. I will just be getting back from vacation and with the holidays this is not a good time for me. What other dates are available?

Re:What other dates are available?

CalendarWiz Welcome

For me after Christmas seemed best since my holiday comitments would be Christmas and before!

Hey all not much posting here. So I figured i would bump this thread. I am seriously considering locking up my resuvations for December unless there are a number of people serious on another date, I may consider?

Dry Tortugas Diving liveaboard, The Ultimate Getaway. Dive the Dry Tortugas or customize a trip out of Ft. Myers Florida.
End of year super special $800 per person spearfishing and lobster Dec 27th to 31st
Last trip of the year Put this year to bed on a high note!!!!!!!!!

Dry Tortugas Diving aboard this liveaboard is a diving trip you'll never forget. This is Florida's largest diving vessel!

Bump!!!

Who wants to dive the Dry Tortugas? I have heard alot of positive coments from others that have done this trip.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom