Drysuit in Red Sea in February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update, I may have a smug look on my face then :coffee: looking forward to it only 22 days to go, not that im counting ! and my twinset and nitrox are all booked woop woop

Were doing the northern wrecks and reefs, are there many zodiac rides ? or can the boat mainly get near most of the sites?

I plan to post a trip report in the next few days. If by "northern wrecks" you mean like the Thistlegorm, we weren't that far north. We were aboard the Red Sea Aggressor on the classic Brothers-Daedalus-Elphinstone itinerary. Some dives were from the boat back to the boat, others were boat entry and zodiac exit, and still others were zodiac entry and boat exit. I think it depends on sea conditions, which mooring at the site is available, and other things. For example, sometimes the current would have made swimming back to the mothership too difficult. Also, if for any reason a diver needed to end a dive early, a zodiac could be hailed for a ride back to the boat.

Chilly but very nice. Best two dives I ever did :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom