For Sale Drysuit inflation system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hex92

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
$225 with Shipping (USA) and paypal fees included.

Drysuit inflation system from Tech Diving Limited. This is an all in one solution. Valve and regulator are integrated for a streamlined package. Fill from any yoke valve using the adapter. I used this maybe 10 times when I was doing trimix dives. It has an argon label on it, but I never used anything but air. Hooked it up to my drysuit and it still works fine. Tank will be drained prior to shipping.

Includes everything you see. 6 cuft tank (3000 psi AL. Still on original hydro from 12/06. No VIP ever done.) Button pressure gauge, fill adapter for a yoke valve, metal band, and quick link.
argon.jpg argon2.jpg argon4.jpg

See the TDL site for more information or post your question here:
https://www.techdivinglimited.com/A...6-cuft-w-Fill-Block-p/ds-tdl-argon-6-fill.htm

Just want to understand:

The tank you are selling is a year and 6 months past the expiration date of the last hydro test, and it has never been visually inspected? Or are these types of gas cylinders inspected on a different schedule because they are not used for breathing gas?

Will you take it back if it fails hydro/visual inspections if done in a reasonable amount of time from the date of sale?

-Z

The tank you are selling is a year and 6 months past the expiration date of the last hydro test, and it has never been visually inspected? Or are these types of gas cylinders inspected on a different schedule because they are not used for breathing gas?

I have a valve/reg like this, and the adapter he's talking about will let you fill it yourself from another tank, like a transfill whip. The adapter is also the only way to fill it, as the valve doesn't have a yoke or DIN port for a compressor, although there are other adapters for "fill stations" so a shop can fill it too - looks like someone chopped off the top of a yoke valve. Piranha has all these adapters, and the valves.

Since you can fill it yourself, if you don't mind losing 6cf of air from your tank, you can leave vis and hydro undone. But you'll never get a reputable shop to fill it and you take on the danger of the undiscovered flaw literally blowing up in your face. 3000 psi is 3000 psi no matter what gas is in the bottle.
For what it's worth, I just dropped off my own 13cf pony with valve/reg combo for hydro and viz.

Back
Top Bottom