Drysuit Payment Plan-SPECIAL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike,
You and your staff rock! Just so everyone knows, I have been a huge P.I.T.A. about a dry suit for the last 3 weeks. Mike had to call the factory several times and get answers to stupid questions just to appease me. My local Pinnacle dealer couldn't even give me a price, let alone answer my stupid questions. Evo 2 just ordered from Mike and staff.
THANK YOU AGAIN for the GREAT SERVICE!

Wow... that is a seriously good deal
Can you move to Australia and open a shop here!?

Question to you as a pinnacle/evo dealer - if you had a customer that bought a drysuit through you, had dived it a few times but wasn't happy with the sizing would you let them change it?
I bought my evo2 over here in Oz late last year and to be honest, when i was shopping around i didn't know heaps about drysuit fitting. I tried on a few evo's at a LDS and was assured that the one i ended up taking was a normal fit for me and would be perfect. I'd only dived wet, so i thought a snug, restricting trilam suit was pretty normal.
Now i find it a nightmare to dive with and get on, it's tight around my guts and legs and restricts movement. The LDS clearly just wanted a sale (can't blame them i suppose) but there's no way i can exchange for a different size.
I just wanted to hear a view from a different dealer in a different country.

Cheers :)
Sorry for the hijack

Mike,
You and your staff rock! Just so everyone knows, I have been a huge P.I.T.A. about a dry suit for the last 3 weeks. Mike had to call the factory several times and get answers to stupid questions just to appease me. My local Pinnacle dealer couldn't even give me a price, let alone answer my stupid questions. Evo 2 just ordered from Mike and staff.
THANK YOU AGAIN for the GREAT SERVICE!

Thank you for the kind words and more importantly your order!! Have a great trip and your suit will be ready soon:D Trust me, you didnt ask anything that I wouldnt expect anyone spending this kind of money to ask....You were a very easy customer to deal with:wink: Dont hesitate to bring on more questions:popcorn:

Wow... that is a seriously good deal
Can you move to Australia and open a shop here!?

Question to you as a pinnacle/evo dealer - if you had a customer that bought a drysuit through you, had dived it a few times but wasn't happy with the sizing would you let them change it?
I bought my evo2 over here in Oz late last year and to be honest, when i was shopping around i didn't know heaps about drysuit fitting. I tried on a few evo's at a LDS and was assured that the one i ended up taking was a normal fit for me and would be perfect. I'd only dived wet, so i thought a snug, restricting trilam suit was pretty normal.
Now i find it a nightmare to dive with and get on, it's tight around my guts and legs and restricts movement. The LDS clearly just wanted a sale (can't blame them i suppose) but there's no way i can exchange for a different size.
I just wanted to hear a view from a different dealer in a different country.

Cheers :)
Sorry for the hijack

We do ship to Australia :D

Now to your question......Yes, we would take it back and have in the past. As hard as it is to eat $1600 in a drysuit, it really is the best to give them what they want. If they had, you would be talking about their good service. This shouldnt have happened in the first place....They should have sold you the right suit instead of selling you what they had in stock.....We would have taken it back and got you a bigger size, well we wouldnt have sold you that suit in the first place :wink:we would have gotten the right size...

On some things like Drysuits, its hard to hold on to them for inventory purposes....Most shops will bring one in and when someone comes in wanting one, well they have one sitting on the floor and money tied up, so they push it on them....e usually have suits so people can see them, most likely not their size, but we can have it ordered right away and they are then assured the right suit for them, not the suit that a LDS has in stock that is mediocre....

Sorry for your troubles....I would throw it on Ebay or on SB here and get a new that fits properly:wink:

I'm going to have to chime in here and say that Mike is an outstanding guy, will go out of his way to provide service that is above and beyond expectations ..

Of course.. you wouldn't have any suits that might fit someone who's 6'6 and 300lbs would ya?

Of course!!! Which suit you want :D

Typhoon Sale price- $749
Pinnacle Freedom- $950
Pinnacle Evo 2- $1528

Plus a few more :wink: Which one would you like...feel free to call me and I can help you pick the right one for your diving needs 815-267-8400

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom