Right fit for drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By my math he is 6’8” and is much better off ordering a Seaskin rather than wait for something to just happen to show up.
Speaking as a 6'4" person, I agree. I'm on the upper end of off-the-rack suits, and only very, very rarely does a used drysuit appear that'll fit someone taller than me. Ordering a made-to-measure suit is probably the most logical choice for the OP.

Hi y’all,

I am a diver looking to get my own drysuit and I was looking at some second hand suits. There is only one problem, all the suits seem to be to small for me. All the suits I see are for people that are max 1,88m and I myself am 1,99. So I was wandering how small I could go before it really getting to small. I know the telescopic torso can help a bit, but I don’t know by how much. Thank you in advance :)

Check out O'three . All there dry suits are made to measure. They have top quality customer service. They will even make custom suits with different blends of materials based on what you need. If you shipping out of the UK you dont have to pay the 20% VAT also.

90 Ninety Trilaminate Drysuit | OThree Custom Drysuits

Craig Challen and Richard Harris were running O'three suits in the Pearse Resurgence project.

It may take 2 months to get a Seaskin, but I'm happy I did. Note that, based on my personal opinion, f you don't order the "extra room" version round up on the measurements if you are wondering on whether to use the 1cm more or less if you are in between. My Seaskin is a really tight fit -- great once it is on, but honestly that top few inches of the shoulder zipper are tough.

By my math he is 6’8” and is much better off ordering a Seaskin rather than wait for something to just happen to show up.
Yeah, that is what I am figuring now. Thank you all for the responses. <3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom