Drysuits, Fins, wetsuit, spools, oh my.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
  1. Steramine
  2. Turtle Fins
  3. 2 Pinnacle Black Ice drysuits
    1. used XLS
    2. 2XL
  4. HOG Spools with SS Double Ender
  5. Henderson Farmer John 7/5 wetsuit with pockets!

1 unopened bottle of Steramine. $8.50.

A brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $80

Awesome Pinnacle Black Ice Drysuit in XL Short only used in fresh water. It simply doesn't fit me. It has not been dived since it went to Gamble for a successful leak test. It is in really nice condition - check the photos or I can send more. I dived this suit in 40+ degree water to 250ffw with only light undergarments and was fine. It swims much better than bag or trilam suits. It's rugged.
It comes with 2 thihg pockets. I had a latex neck seal installed (I believe it was used 1 time.) It has latex wrist seals and I added a balanced p-valve (~$125 installed.) Shops advertise this guy at $1900 + p-valve makes it $2025. I'm thinking $975 and you're warm.

The Pinnacle 2XL Black Ice used only 6 times in fresh water is simply too big for me (arms and legs are sized 2x, my arms and legs are not.) It's in great condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit (I have another Black Ice, that's how much I like them!)
Comes with pockets, suspenders, warm neoprene neck seal, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (Gamble.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve. I've added an unused balanced p-valve ($125 installed.) Brand new this comes in at $2025. Yours here for $1000.

Brand new in package 100' or 150' HOG spools (yes spools, not reels) with stainless double ender. I've had a few people ask if these are reels. They are not, they are spools. See the photos for clarification if you have any questions or doubts or email me any time.

A pristine XL Henderson farmer john 7/5...barely used, fresh water only, with Gamble-d pockets on the side....great suit, unfortunately doesn't fit (main reason it hasn't been used much.) $225.

I'm requesting cash or paypal + fees. If I am to ship, I'll let you know the shipping costs or you can calculate on the site of your choice from zip 32643. I'd of course prefer to do it local wherever I am or in High Springs where I live.

Photos on https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9fr0m4HJZJcMnN3dTVvc1JsdFE&usp=sharing.
Thanks,
Steve
whodunit68 (at) gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom