DSS wing - not a donut - discuss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How things have changed in 4 years. What can and can't be done.

This is the thread that gave birth to Oxycheq's Mach V. Who would have figured?

LOL.

edit: Oh yeah. The Oxy Mach V; best damned single tank wing. Ever.

Wow! I guess this really demonstrates the power of the internet eh, if it didn't allow such a heated discussion from so many people all over the world, we might all still be stuck with the old humongously wide wings!

And as we all know, the MV is now designed to be used without a STA if desired. It has th the slots and "roll control".

Best of all worlds!

I am new here and appreciate this thread being resurrected. Was a very long and interesting read. Gave me a lot of insight to the history of the two companies.

BTW, I just got a DSS LCD 20 and I love it. Slim and stable. Thank you Tobin for taking the time to talk to me last week about my needs. I really appreciate it.

Jason

Wow! I guess this really demonstrates the power of the internet eh, if it didn't allow such a heated discussion from so many people all over the world, we might all still be stuck with the old humongously wide wings!

You bet!

Back
Top Bottom