Dual lens flip adapter for G7x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pillpusher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
No, I havent used this (looks quite cumbersome) but I have used this one with my G7x and it works a treat flipping between the macro and wide (sort of): Howshot M67 Mount Base DC54 for Canon WP-DC54(G7 X) / Canon WP-DC55(G7 X Mark II)- Howshot 67mm threaded mount base for Canon WP-DC54 (PowerSho

Good timing, as I'm actually shopping trays/arms right now. I think I'm abandoning the dual flip idea and will just stow the WA lens on an arm. But, I'll be using a flip adapter for my SubSee +10. Any idea if this one will work on the Fantasea Housing?

Well, curiosity killed the cat and I ended ordering one on eBay for about $140. Hopefully it'll get here from Hong Kong sometime this year...lol. I'll be sure to report back.

In theory, it works great. Unfortunately, the WA lens I'm using (Bigeye M67 (non-dome)) vingnettes terribly with it b/c the lens sits off the port rather than flush or screwed in. However, if someone wanted to use this for either two different macro lens strengths, it would be a great adapter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom