DUI 350 drysuit which one ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepocean

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello
i am planning to buy a DUI 350 drysuit after the summer. Now there are some differences and editions... can someone tell me if these special editions are really worht the money? Or can i just take the (L)size? Is/Are there other significant differnences ? Also there is a SE edition? Shoulder entry...
What is this excactly (one or two layers...)?
AND ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: where can i buy this product the cheapest? (o:

Thank you very much, Xerxes

p.s. Oh btw: is there a alternatife for the undersuit? Because these really expensive and i will be low on $$$, pounds, Euro's or whatever (o: for a while....

Here's a link to DUI so you can find out some things about their products from them: http://www.dui-online.com/

It will also show you their sizing & let you know whether or not you can get a good fit from their stock sizing, or whether you need something more customized. In addition, it will show you more information on their various editions.

SE = shoulder (aka back) entry. Means you have to get in/out of the suit via the zipper in the back. Usually this requires someone to zip or unzip the suit for you from behind. The other method is called self donning: a long diagonal zipper in the front that you will be able to open/close yourself.

DUI suits usually come in trilaminate, Cordura, crushed neoprene, or combinations of the aforementioned.

There are many alternatives to using DUI undergarments. It all depends on how much warmpth you need. But you're getting ahead of yourself here. Decide which SUIT you want first BEFORE you get into the undies.

We are long time DUI fans: CF200 & 350TLS. Our current suits are the latter. Couple them with the Rock Boots and wow!

As for an online source... I don't think so. They are very fussy about selling through dealers. The only online stuff you are going to get for them is used from someone selling one of their suits.

~SubMariner~

Originally posted by SubMariner
As for an online source... I don't think so. They are very fussy about selling through dealers. The only online stuff you are going to get for them is used from someone selling one of their suits.

~SubMariner~
There are indeed dealers who sell brand-new stock and custom suits online.... :)

Xerxes, check your PM.

Originally posted by metridium

There are indeed dealers who sell brand-new stock and custom suits online.... :)

Xerxes, check your PM.
DUI though:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom