DUI CF300 drysuit, Large Short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ae3753

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Rare DUI CF300 1mm crushed neoprene dry suit. Like new condition with less than 10 dives. Blue and black, front zip, two zippered thigh pockets, includes new size 9 rockboots. Seals are excellent shape and no dry rot.

It's large/short size, probably someone who is 5'7"-5'9" and 180#-200#. I bought the suit as a backup to get tailored to my size, but decided against it.

$850, includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees.

Thanks.

-Don

Images of the suit. I've included close ups of known wear areas to show how good condition the suit is. The seals were cut roughly (not by me) but they are good. I have small wrists and neck, so new seals should not be necessary.

The blue color is best represented by the pictures of the patch/zipper/dump and the dry suit inflater/zipper.

cf300_1.jpg

cf300_2.jpg

cf300_3.jpg

cf300_4.jpg

cf300_5.jpg

cf300_6.jpg

cf300_7.jpg

Don, how tall are you?

Why are you selling it?

Since my primary and my back-up suits both went down with zipper issues, I took the CF300 for a few dives. A great suit and no leaks.

Pictures taken by Andrew Reilly this past Friday.
SCUBA_0002.jpg

SCUBA_0007.jpg

Don, how tall are you?

Why are you selling it?

I'm 5'7" and 145#s. The person I bought the suit from was 1-2" taller than me, and was probably 180#s. He's a large short.

The suit fits me well, except for the baggy chest and midsection. Not a big deal when the suit is compressed, but if I kept it, I'd want it tailored to fit.

I'm selling it cause I have 3 drysuits. While having a back-up to my back-up suit did come in handy recently, I don't really need 3 suits.

nice suit, would be interested if I had $850 right now. i'll check back

Thanks! This is a very nice suit, and better than my CLX450 and CF200 for my local waters. Warmth and flexibilty are very nice features.

Hi Don,

If the suit is still available? Will you ship to Hong Kong? You mentioned that it's less than 10 dives just like new. But also sound like this is a second hand suit you bought from someone else, right? So the total number of dives of the two owners are still less than 10?

Lastly,what's your shoe size? I am 171cm, 160lbs and my shoes size is 42-43.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
carry93

Lowered price to $800, includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom