DUI CLX450 Signature Series Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lodiveco

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a DUI CLX450 signature series self don dry suit with Diving Concepts heavy thinsulate underwear. The suit has little use as I outgrew it shortly after purchasing it. It will fit a male, 6'-00" to 6'-04". I weighed 265 when I bought it. The soft socks are size 12. It has long Kevlar knee pads, Kevlar butt pad, bellows pocket with knife sheath on right and bellows pocket on left. Included rock boots, hood and Diving Concepts stretch Thinsulate underwear with socks. I am asking $950.00. USA only.

What size is it on the DUI chart?
Posted via Mobile Device

I like the suit how do I buy it from you?

I have a DUI CLX450 signature series self don dry suit with Diving Concepts heavy thinsulate underwear. The suit has little use as I outgrew it shortly after purchasing it. It will fit a male, 6'-00" to 6'-04". I weighed 265 when I bought it. The soft socks are size 12. It has long Kevlar knee pads, Kevlar butt pad, bellows pocket with knife sheath on right and bellows pocket on left. Included rock boots, hood and Diving Concepts stretch Thinsulate underwear with socks. I am asking $950.00. USA only.

I like the suit how do I buy it from you?

Relax, the OP probably hasn't check this thread yet this evening. Deep cleansing breaths...

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I see that dhandy24 is chomping at the bit to buy it so you may never make it down this far...

But just in case...; I see that you are selling quite a bit of equipment for just joining but lets talk about the suit. I expect it is a couple of years old by now so would you elaborate on the condition as of today e.g. condition of the seals and material (latex or neoprene) and wear on the socks? Any leaks or better yet, when was the last time it was in the water and did it leak? Otho, 1000.00 is a good discount how could we facilitate a deal so neither party gets hurt?

lee

I would assume it would be about a 4xl. I am 6-03 and at the time I bought the suit I weighed 270 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom