DUI days at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, yeah you would be one I can think of. Ha Ha. They always end up in DUI! Troy is buying me a DUI when I get down to my fightin' weight. Right now I am still in my CD4 Bare, which I love, but he keeps touting the 450.......

I'm at my fightin' weight right now. Do you think Troy will buy me one? :eyebrow:

I was going to go, but the chest congestion is a bit much, so not gonna make it, unless I have a miricle tonight. Dang it, I really wanted to try a dry suit.

So did anyone attend this event, and how was it?

I purchased the tickets for the weekend...then unexpected duty at work popped up...didn't make it out there....try again next year (hope they have it next year).

We did make it. There were 75 divers on Saturday, even with all the wind. We had a great time. Got 3 dry dives in during the day and one night dive in wetsuits. Viz was around 10ft. water temp was 61. We had the whole lake to ourselves Saturday night. Guess thats because it was around 38 when we got out of the water. Burr it was COLD!!

We camped out Satuday night, woke up Sunday morning and our wetsuits were frozen. Decided we did not want to slip into frozen wetsuits called it a weekend and headed out. Richard

I would have been there, but geee. I am on Grand Cayman.

Did a 115' wall dive this morming in crystal clear water. Heading home tomorrow..

I have DUI on order, hopefully it will be here by the time I get back so that I can dive it over Thanksgiving weekend.

Randy

I was at CSSP on Sunday by the DUI bunch, but didn't participate in the DUI event. Although I may have cozied up to their roaring fire a time or two. Looks like they had a good turnout and plenty of dry suits and thermal underwear to go around. Maybe next year I'll try a dry suit. Looks like a good way to try the real thing.

Did 2 dives in 5 mil wetsuit with 7 mil hood. First dive good, 2nd dive got cold. Viz was about 10-15 feet, no thermalcline detected above 50 feet. Few fish, didn't see any turtles Critters hunkering down for the winter. Brrr.

Back
Top Bottom