DUI Dog Days - Brownstone Park, Sept. 30 & Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis -

Been missing you down at the marina. You too busy working?

No, unfortunately life will get in the way of me attending the event.. although I would LOVE to get a drysuit...

@Michael, how are you making out with your suit? Been back out with it?

@DWJ - Been down at the marina, sad weekend.. boat went to the work dock for hauling... :-( Haven't seen any movement on yours??

Next, winterize / fog the motor... sad sad time of the year..

Hey, more time for diving right??

-Dennis

Sorry to miss you at the quarry. I'll be heading down with some seconn guys. I'd like to check out the zip seals. My neck seal is leaking a bit.

Sorry to hear about the boat. I've decided to trade mine in on a new boat. I'm going back to my roots and am getting a sailboat. So I'll have to mooch diving rides from you then.

Say hi to tammy for me.

Dave

SAILBOAT???? Now a catamaran would work.... Some of those have sails..

Hey Dennis. Good luck with your boat.

Yeah, I was back out with the new drysuit since our dive. I also figured out what I was doing wrong with the glove. Worked much better (donning and staying dry) this time.

Mike-

What kind of gloves are they? I usually use wet gloves but my last pair got destroyed in SC. I bought these new semi-dry gloves at scubashack but there still wet as far as I'm concerned.

Dave

Dave, I have the Si-Tec dry gloves.

I like them a lot, now that I understand what I was doing wrong.... I had been forcing them on in a funny way and unseating the o-ring. :no

I'm better at just snapping them into place, now, so they stay nice and sealed. I've heard various things about using no lube, some lube or just spit. So, I'm trying to figure out what works best, still. But I like the gloves.

Back
Top Bottom