DUI TLS 350 with extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrious95

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought a DUI TLS350 on eBay and it doesn't fit good. It's XLG, front entry, hard soles, latex seals with optional relief zipper and hip pocket.

The suit is in great condition, no cuts, abrasions, not even any dirt. The seals are not the original seals but are in good condition. No cracks, stickiness or dry rot. They fit me tight. I have a 16-1/2 neck and my wrists are 7-3/8" in circumference.

I'm 5'8, 44" shoulders and 36" waist. According to the DUI sizing chart, this suit would fit a 6 foot man, 44-46 shoulders, 42-44 waist and 10-1/2 to 11-1/2 shoe size.

I'm in NJ and if you're local, you're welcome to stop by and try the suit on to see how it fits you.

The only imperfections in the suit is that the outer zipper has been repaired with a "ZipNFix" kit and the tape is curling up on the seals. The inner zipper appears to be watertight. I took it snorkeling and was dry I haven't tested it under pressure.

I'm asking $450 plus shipping.

New, this is a $2500 suit with another $500 in options. At the price I'm asking, even if you don't like the FixNZip and decide to put in a new zipper (DUI charges $366) you'd be getting a really great condition suit for a quarter of what DUI charges.

Here's a few pictures. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions:

duitls350_.jpg duitls350_exhaust_valve.jpg duitls350_inflator_valve.jpg duitls350_neckseal.jpg duitls350_reliefZip_hipPocket.jpg duitls350_serial.jpg duitls350_zipper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom