DUI TLS 350 with underwear - Custom cut - mens XL-L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MASS-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
First off will this suit fit you? As We all know, a trilam suit that is a little big is fine, but a suit that is too small is a problem.

So, this is a custom suit that is somewhere between an stock large and stock extra-large. It fits me perfectly with the heavy underwear listed below. I'm 6'0" tall, 170lbs and wear a size 11 shoe. I have long skinny legs and decent sized chest and shoulders. If you are bigger than me, don't buy this suit!

Suit details: DUI TSL350 purchased new in 2006. It has about 75 dives on it. The neck seal is the original and while it does not leak it will need to be replaced at some point in the relatively near future. The suit is in excellent condition and has been extremely well cared for (and has not seen much use). Very, very little wear and tear - this thing looks (and will perform) awesome.

Features: all installed by DUI when the suit was made

*Rear entry with zipper guard
*cordura overlay on the butt
*velcro pockets on both thighs
*Halycon P-valve
*Zip seal gloves (blue smurf)

Underwear: fourth element stuff all size XL (except the booties which are L) as pictured there is the set of the 4th element heavy stuff (top and bottom) and then their lighter tops as well (2 tops, 1 bottom, set of booties).

I have a hood, 2 DUI gear bags, and rock boots as well.

I will sell the suit without the underwear, but I will not sell the underwear without the suit.

Price: $1300 Price includes shipping (USPS parcel with tracking number). I prefer MO/cashier's check, but I will reluctantly accept paypal.

After owning many drysuits and many different kinds of underwear - I designed and purchased this set (DS + UW) and it was perfect for me (diving year round in New England). I'm sad to offer it for sale, but with a new baby and grad school I have no choice :(

Please contact me by PM

Thanks!

040-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

037-2.jpg

Hi guys to answer some PM questions:

The suit fits me well with all that underwear, so in order to make super sure that it's a good fit for you, just make sure you are little smaller to me:

1.) I'm 6'0 - so be 5'11" or less
2.)I'm 170lbs - so be 165lbs or less
3.) I have long skinny legs, you should too

Lastly as I mentioned, I will accept offers on just the suit (minus the underwear), but I do not wish to sell the underwear before the suit is sold.

Thanks!

Question: was all the custom work: sizing, p-valve, cordora overlays, pockets done by DUI?

Answer: yes, hope this helps.

Please keep the offers coming, this is a really nice suit and someone is going to be very happy with it.

Still for sale. Price remains $1,100 - but I will be offering some extras to who ever bought it such as choice of new hood, spool/bag combo, fins, etc.

Going to ebay soon - but for now - final price drop:

Money order price (includes shipping) $1,000

Back
Top Bottom