Dunderburg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMAN

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We dove the Dunderburg yesterday for the first time and it was "AWESOME". Here are a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• Ebay 027.jpg
    Ebay 027.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Ebay 011.jpg
    Ebay 011.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Ebay 013.jpg
    Ebay 013.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 121
On my must do list.

The Dunderberg on a single tank, no H valve, and I don't see any stage/deco bottle setup?

Wow. . .

I thought the same thing Brian. I wasn't sure but I was thinking she is in 130'-150' waters.

MichScubaMike, there were four of us (my son, his friend and a co-worker) diving from my boat. What you can't see in the picture is the pony bottle my son has slung on his right and the the other two divers with ponies that are right next to me (I have h-valves). I was diving a steel 120 and the rest were diving 100's. The decks are at 130 FFW and the max I hit was 133 FFW (to take a picture of the gator) and the coldest temp was 46 degrees with about 50 ft vis.

616funThe Dunderberg on a single tank, no H valve, and I don't see any stage/deco bottle setup?

Wow. . .

I was on the dive, I was carrying a pony bottle, I think you assume too much without asking. We all know what happens when you assume...

sitdown248 was one of the divers behind me. Here's a couple of pictures, that's me holding the line.

Attachments

• Ebay 021.jpg
    Ebay 021.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Ebay 015.jpg
    Ebay 015.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 81
616funThe Dunderberg on a single tank, no H valve, and I don't see any stage/deco bottle setup?

Wow. . .

I was on the dive, I was carrying a pony bottle, I think you assume too much without asking. We all know what happens when you assume...

Keep those thoughts up. I know the Dunderberg well. I'm pursuing technical training largely in part to dive her. A recreational diver has no business doing that dive.

You guys keep it up. Diving needs statistics to keep the boards alive and active with speculation as to what happened on the accident.

So go on. We'll see who's the ass...:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom